I want to change to a stronger password. HP Visionn desktop.

Customer Question
I want to change...

I want to change to a stronger password

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

HP Visionn desktop. It has been upgraded fro m windows 7 to ten

Technician's Assistant: What HP model do you have?

Visionamd

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your HP? What have you tried so far?

I just get confused. I hadn"t had it on for 2 years. I brought it to someone to get it up and running, and he used a three letter word for a temporary password ***** he changed it to windows 10 from seven. I just can't seem to figure out how to change it. I think his name is ***** ***** as administrater.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/14/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Is it the computer's login password ***** email password, etc.?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

login password
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 4 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

I look forward to helping you today.

May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.

If you don't want me to remotely connect, that is okay too. Please, let me know how you wish to continue.

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason

No I don't have anymore money at this time. Just do the $5.00 deal

This is a quick enough task to complete, if you know what you're doing. May I remotely connect at no extra cost and do this for you?

Thank you. Let's begin the remote help session now.

You must run the application below on a computer. It will not work on any phone or tablet.

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 95
- And then click the circle button to start the remote application.
After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.

No

No?