I am trying to do Skycaddie Renewal I keep getting I have…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to do Skycaddie Renewal I keep getting I have already installed. I need help to do Skycaddie Renewal

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Asus intel pentium

Technician's Assistant: What Pantum model do you have?

HDMI

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Pantum printer?

I don't understand as I haven't done a Skycaddie renewal for a year

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Just now I hit an update

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/14/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer.com, this is a preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I am sorry to hear that you are facing such trouble
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.

You can renew your membership on the Account Overview page in CaddieSync.

If your membership has expired:

1. Turn on your SkyCaddie and connect it to your computer.
  2. Launch CaddieSync.

If No SkyCaddie Synced appears in the lower navigation bar, click the Sync button.

To ensure your courses are updated and downloaded to your SkyCaddie, click the COURSES tab at the top of the CaddieSync screen and select Favorites. You can manage your courses on this page or download courses to update your SkyCaddie.

3. Click the ACCOUNT tab in the upper navigation bar.
  4. Login with your username and password.

If you do not recall your password, click Forgot your username or password?.

5. On the Account Overview page, click link the Renew link under Actions at the lower right of the CaddieSync window.

If your membership has not expired, you can use the same procedure to renew.

When you renew your membership within 90 days of expiration, you retain your current expiration date as your activation anniversary. You do not risk losing your membership by renewing early.

My computer got hacked just at the time you ‘answered’. I didn’t need your services. I have help with a person I know. Please cancel all services with ‘justanswer.com’. Thank you. Carolyn Salyer