I forgot my log in password & cnt get on my administrator…

I forgot my log...

I forgot my log in password & cnt get on my administrator now

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Widows 7 desk top

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

It;s a desk top

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your laptop? Have you installed any updates recently?

Well i was watching a video on how to get it bu the person was to fast for me to understand

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Something about going through the back door

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/14/2018
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer.com, this is a preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I am sorry to hear that you are facing such trouble logging in to windows 7
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.

Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer
well the truth is it was my aunts computor when she lived here with me but I lost her last may so now I have to get her out & even if she was still living I would;nt be any farther because she couldent remember herself
OK Now what
I was watching something on the comp & the guy was trying to show me on how to go through the back door
HELLO
whats going on
he was supposed to take over remotely