My HP2652 printer won't print. I'm not computer literate.

Customer Question
My HP2652 printer won't...

My HP2652 printer won't print. I'm not computer literate. HELP!!!!

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

I can't find the wireless pin so I'm trying by USB. No instructions explain sufficiently.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I just bought it two days ago. Trying to make it work.

Technician's Assistant: Happy to help. Want a weekly JustAnswer email to help with other issues? If so, what's your email address? And if you'd still like to talk to the Printer Expert, I'll connect you shortly.

Still want to talk as long as it will help me connect this stupid thing.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm a senior citizen, single, good looking .... oh, you mean about the printer.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer
3/14/2018
Tech Support Specialist: technicalcat, Consultant replied 5 months ago
technicalcat
technicalcat, Consultant

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. This is an independent, pay-per-question, fee-based technical support site.

My name is ***** ***** I will help you now.

The fastest and easiest way to fix these kinds of problems is a remote connection, which includes phone support. I can connect directly to your computer and call you and fix the problem while you watch and communicate with me. Would you like remote services?

NOTE: To reply to me, please type your message in the box below and click the button to send.