I have to reinstalled my total existing account due to be…

Customer Question
I have to...

I have to reinstalled my total existing account due to be hacked

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

HP Laptop

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your HP?

HP model number is *****(###) ###-####N

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your HP? Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes but have gret problem with SKype

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I have further idenity if required

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/13/2018
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 4 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.

Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

Which account are you trying to add?

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.