It comes up onto the screen but there is no emails listed…

It comes up onto...

It comes up onto the screen but there is no emails listed that part of the screen is black

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

How or where would it tell me that

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Nothing Nothing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

At the start of the day when I clicked on the icom it would say not loaded on computer. Now at least the page comes up but o emails listed

3/13/2018
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your email. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

What email are you trying to get back? gmail/outlook/yahoo etc?

How do you usually access your email? Email client such as windows live, (built in email app

on the computer itself that looks like an envelope) Thunderbird? Using a regular browser such

as Firefox/Internet Explorer/Chrome etc?

Isaac Franklin
WINDOWS 7
PC
OUTLOOK
WINDOWS LIVE

To start the connection, please click this link

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=3f19ecbd-61fb-4e96-aeda-a5ca7072ea1c

On the next page, scroll down and click the agree button.. It should then ask you to save or run the elsinore screen connect file. Run it, and then when it asks you to allow it, do so. That will connect us.

If you get stuck completing the above steps try them again, and if you still cant connect send a reply and let me know what web browser you are using, so I can give you specific steps on how to connect.

Can you tell me if the pc booted back up or is running updates?

It is not back in session with me yet.