I have no sound/audio. I tried the settings and couldn't fix…

I have no sound/audio...

I have no sound/audio. I tried the settings and couldn't fix it. Set it at 100%, still no sound. Can't watch videos or listen to music on Youtube.

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

My Dell laptop.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your Dell?

I don't know that information. How do I find it?

Technician's Assistant: The Laptop Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your Dell? Have you installed any updates recently?

I'm not sure. My cousin was working on it the other day. He hooked up the new Xfinity box.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Do I have to pay for his help?

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/13/2018
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?

Is this a secure connection?
Idon't have money for this secure connect.

I can send a low offer

reply here once more

Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator
I can't afford it.
What's the low offer? I'm on Soc. Sec.

go here to connect me; https://tinyurl.com/y73crsax
This will download a file named Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client
Double click on this file to run it and connect me remotely.

I don't know if you completed the help I need, but mycomputer opened as if all was okay! I went to Facebook to open an audio post, and it DOESN'T work!! Still no sound/audio.

we need to signon as your admin user, we can't do anything under the account you were signed in as

Everything is set at 100%, still no aifio!
What do I need to do?

can you sign in under the admin account and connect me?

I did - August20-27. I thought it went through! Can I change my Admin password ***** something new?

connect me again

What do I do? It told me to click twice, and nothing was clickable!! So, I saved the file! I don'tknow how to get you on!

do the same thing you did earlier to connect me

I can't click on it. I just get the arrow, not the thing I need to open the download. Should I save the file? That's the only thing I can open (click).!!

type it into a web browser if you cant click link

I'm stupid, what's a web browser? I only know use facebook and email. I don't do anything else on here!!
What's a web browser?

Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, what you use to go to a website just type this into one of them and hit enter

https://tinyurl.com/y73crsax

How'd you connect me before?

I use Firefox. I never knew what it was called! Sorry. How do I get to Firefox w/o losing you?

while on firefox press ctrl j

open elsinore file

can you connect me again after the restart?