Can't use firefox, when I click on it it tells me "firefox…

Customer Question
Can't use firefox, when...

Can't use firefox, when I click on it it tells me "firefox profile can not be loaded. It may be missing or inaccessible." I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times with no luck. how to fix?

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your Firefox?

Several weeks ago.

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

No, still windows 7.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Help!

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/13/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 4 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?