Why i can't log in tomy account. My current quicken account.

Customer Question
Why i can't log...

Why i can't log in tomy account

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

My current quicken account

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Hp pavillion23

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

This just started last week i tried to log in this morning

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/13/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Robert M., Consultant replied 4 months ago
Robert M., Consultant

Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your computer question. All I ask in return is that you please give me a 5 star excellent rating.

what version of quicken is it ?

it probably has to do with the intuit sale of quicken and the necessity of creating a new ID at www.quicken.com because the old Intuit ones will not work

there is a mondo patch that usually fixes the problem and you can google it or i can get you the link. But it is specific for the year of the quicken