I always upload last years tax to the next year to prevent…

Customer Question
I always upload last...

I always upload last years tax to the next year to prevent errors and speed return. I filed with you in 2016 and have the file in my computer why con't we use it?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

HP, Windjows 7,Home Prem.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I have only put in incom so far.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I like the idea of uploading last years tax so we do not forget anything.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/13/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Robert M., Consultant replied 4 months ago
Robert M., Consultant

Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your computer question. All I ask in return is that you please give me a 5 star excellent rating.

what program are you using ?