I'm trying to download my Word. Hp -Pavilon Word. How doI…

Customer Question
I'm trying to download...

I'm trying to download my Word

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Hp -Pavilon Word

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Pavilion?

How doI find that out

Technician's Assistant: The Laptop Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your Pavilion? Have you installed any updates recently?

I worked with a specialist and he took over my computer. Then my programs got erased.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I believe that is it.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/13/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Robert M., Consultant replied 4 months ago
Robert M., Consultant

Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your computer question. All I ask in return is that you please give me a 5 star excellent rating.

Thank you

if you already purchased or leased it

go to this link

https://www.office.com/?auth=1

and sign in with the ms account that is linked to it

there will be an "install office" button on the top right

on the other hand if you have a product key rather than a 365 lease you would have to enter the product key at this page

https://setup.office.com/?ms.officeurl=setup

and sign in with or create a ms ID so it will be linked in the future and you wont need the key

or if you have not purchased or leased it or dont know any of that information

you can download a trial version from this page

https://products.office.com/en-us/try

and you have a month to get that information from whomever sold it to you in the first place. and you can put it in at any time to turn the trial version into a full paid version

I am a nonprofit agency (501c3) and I purchased the program from Techsoup and am having trouble accessing it.

hold on. i think they have a special arrangement and you might have to deal with them directly to get the download

try logging in on this page

https://www.techsoup.org/products/office-standard--LS-48332--

or you can try calling them 1-***-***-****

or using the form on this page to get ahold of them

https://www.techsoup.org/about-us/contact-us