All gmail disappeared before 2pm receiving since then but…

Customer Question
All gmail disappeared before...

All gmail disappeared before 2pm receiving since then but cannoy trash or delete. Cannot get Facebook to use correct name

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking Gmail from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

Have talked to agent and checked all equipment/ all ok/ can reach all internet connections

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

No, spectrum has had geek squad out several times and all has been fine

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Am virtually computer illiterate, don't even know questions to ask

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/13/2018
Tech Support Specialist: David L, Systems Engineer replied 4 months ago
David L
David L, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

What is the name of the operating system on your computer (such as Windows 10 or Mac OSX)?

Also, what web browser do you use (such as Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer or Safari)?

Windows 10

Ok, thanks.

If you access your email with a web browser such as Internet Explorer, login to your email using a different web browser such as Chrome or Firefox and if you then have access to the missing emails, clearing the temporary cache of the web browser you normally use should resolve the problem.