I stopped using Skype because I cannot log in. I am 90 years…

Customer Question
I stopped using Skype...

I stopped using Skype because I cannot log in. I am 90 years old and I do do not know why . To beginb- I do not want to use the same login name that I used before, and I have about 9 or $10 credit, I think.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Skype?

I forgot. That forgetting is why I want to change my login name and password, and place the money that Maybe? is in the diane.fane33 account into another name and password ***** I can remember. I liked using Skype a few years ago and want to go back to using the program. Can you help?

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Skype?

I tried to enter some passwords that I tend to use, but they do not seem to work.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I do not know what kinds of other questions to ask; wait- I realize that I have an apple iphone and pad that I use and I want to be able to use Kype there too, but I do not know how to begin. My computer is an HP

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/13/2018
Tech Support Specialist: David L, Systems Engineer replied 4 months ago
David L
David L, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Click the following link to open the Skype password ***** page:

click here

Then select "I forgot my password" and click Next.

Then enter your phone number associated with your Skype account, or enter your email address associated with your Skype account (if you still have access to that email account) or enter your Skype account name, then enter the characters displayed and click Next.

Then follow the remaining prompts to complete the password ***** Once you have the new password ***** login you can change names, or add email addresses that you can use as an account name, and start using the account.

Please let me know if you have questions with any of the steps.

I do NOT want the securely connect. thank you. I already did some of those steps but maybe I goofed somwhere, so I will try again

Please ignore the offers for remote assistance - those are automated messages from the Just Answer system and not from me.

Yes, complete the steps above and then please let me know the result.