WHY AM NOT ABLE TO GET ON LINE WITH AOL, USING MY USER NAME…

WHY AM NOT ABLE...

WHY AM NOT ABLE TO GET ON LINE WITH AOL, USING MY USER NAME AND PASSWORD. iT KEEPS ON ASKING FIR A NEW USER NAME PASSWORD

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

WINDOWS 10

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer?

WINDOWS10 HP

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

ENTERED NEW USERNME CREATED NEWPASSWORD. ALL TODAY ONLY

3/13/2018
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

If AOL doesn't accept your username and password, have you tried resetting it yet?

so you changed the password ***** still cant login?

UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Thank you, ***** ***** your request for Secure Remote Assistance, you will need to download remote connection software and run it so we can connect..
Here are instructions:
Please use link below to start download, then Open or Run downloaded file, and accept the connection request
LINK --> https://www.898.tv/uranweb

I am waiting for you to connect, so I can work on this directly on your PC, instructions to connect were sent in the last message.

PLEASE CANCEL MY REQUEST DO NOT CHARGE MY CARD I AM LOGGING OFF NOW

Sure, for refund please contact customer service: http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us
Have a good day