Come the yfi is working with my phone and what is my

Come the yfi is...

Come the yfi is working with my phone and what is my password

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Galaxy s 8

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Galaxy? What have you tried so far?

It looks like i need a password ***** open the y fi 8310

3/13/2018
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

Do you have a wireless computer connected to the same network you want

to get the galaxy connected to?

no

Thank you. Can you tell me who your internet provider is?

Are you using a computer right now to talk to me?

Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist
centurylink yes

Thank you. To start the remote connection,
from your computer, please click the link below (after reading this). When the page opens, click the green I Agree button and the connection download will begin. When the file has downloaded (Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client) select Save/Run or Open. If Windows asks, Allow changes to be made. When the file has loaded we should be connected.

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=4f2efbef-8b3f-49a1-8e84-db9d6b4566a7

Please call me at the number on your screen or send me your number and I'll call you.