My computer is lock for my password on my email page

My computer is lock...

My computer is lock for my password ***** my email page ***@******.*** i dont remember having a password ***** you please help me get my email page back

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No just google

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Dont remember if there was a security question the cell phone was(###) ###-####which is my husbands please send all response to me a(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No just help me check my mail

3/13/2018
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to assist you.
Sure, you can restore access to your email account easily if you have set your recovery phone and email address (prior to the login issue) and you still have that phone number or access to the backup email address.
Remember, it is not always possible to recover an account, especially if recovery information is outdated or or not set prior to the issue.
Have you tried yet going via account recovery procedure?
Or would you like me to remote into your computer and work on it with you? (optional extra service)

UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator
i have tried the recovery but it wants my last password ***** do not ever remember having a passwod
please call me at(###) ###-####and let me know what is happening
are you still charging my account 39.00

Thank you, ***** ***** your request for Secure Remote Assistance, you will need to download remote connection software and run it so we can connect..
Here are instructions:
Please use link below to start download, then Open or Run downloaded file, and accept the connection request
LINK --> https://www.898.tv/uranweb

I am waiting for you to connect, so I can work on this directly on your PC, instructions to connect were sent in the last message.

It did not work

what exactly didnt work?

said the link was incorre ct

the link works, try it again

keeps saying not loaded try again did 3 times

link works

once you click on it , the download will start right away. just open downloaded file when done