I just purchased The Print SHop 23.3 deluxe pc and got it in…

Customer Question
I just purchased The...

I just purchased The Print SHop 23.3 deluxe pc and got it in the mail yesterday. can't download it. The install disk has a scratch on it. what can be done about this please. thanks, nora

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Aol

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Customer:***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I called Dell because my computer is a new dell and had not tried to put in a disc yet. they helped me and said the cd won't download, somthing they felt is wrong with the disc. I look at it in the light and yes there are some scratches

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/13/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Jeffrey B,
 replied 4 months ago
Jeffrey B

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Lets get started!

So to clarify do you have the serial number of the The Print SHop 23.3 deluxe software?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Tech Support Specialist: Jeffrey B,
 replied 4 months ago

Do you still need assistance regarding this problem?

Waiting for your reply,

Kind regards,
Jeff