Y do you have a microsoft agent named henson. Do you have a…

Y do you have...

Y do you have a microsoft agent named daniel henson

Technician's Assistant: What Microsoft model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

Do you have a micro soft agent named daniel henson

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/13/2018
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you. Did you call this person at a phone number you found online from a pop up message or di this Daniel Henson call you?

Yes he called you? or Yes you got a pop up that said you had a virus and showed a phone number?

he called me stating my computer was full of viruses
i believe it might be a scam

This is absolutely a scam, it is very well known and we see this type of tech support scam often. Microsoft would never contact you this way. Your computer does not report its status to anyone. Usually what will happen is once you are in contact with them they will lie to you about issues that your computer does not have such as it is being hacked or has viruses. They will then attempt to charge you many hundreds of dollars to fix the fake issues. If he calls again just hang up. Remember Microsoft will never call you so if you receive further calls or see pop up messages online that say you have viruses that show a phone number it is always a scam.
My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating for providing you a quick answer! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Chris L., Support Specialist