I cannot find my product key info. it ends with 9D6T9. Dell…

I cannot find my...

I cannot find my product key info. it ends with 9D6T9

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Dell Inspiron Intel Corei5

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Inspiron?

Windows 8.1 I think

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Inspiron? Have you installed any updates recently?

It wont let me updat as it shows Activate Windos on line

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Im trying to do my taxes...

3/13/2018
Shefin, Computer Support Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

The computer came activated. You will not be bale to activate it again, because it came installed with OEM software.

Can I access your computer remotely and check the issue?

Thank you.

Customer/p>
No thank you, I thought that you could help me but I guess not

Please click on the below link, it will open a new web page. Over there you will see I agree button. Click the button and you will get an option to Run or Save. Please click on Run and follow the instructions.

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=71cc35ce-af5f-4886-b644-4a8afa494d95

Thank you.

Customer/p>

Are you able to restore the computer properly?

Is it still asking to activate windows?

Thank you.

Customer/p>
All is good on the computer. Thank you for your help! I can now start my tax returns...yeah��

Very glad to hear that.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

Thank you!

Customer/p>
Shefin, Computer Support Specialist
Where is it that I rate you. Of course I will give you EXCELLENT!

Thank you for the rating. If you have any issues, please be back.

Than you.

Customer/p>