It is my Samsung phone. Cannot sign into my goggle acct. I…

It is my Samsung...

It is my Samsung phone. Cannot sign into my goggle acct.

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your Samsung phone?

I can use the phone, just not Google.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Phone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

My problem is I cannot remember my password ***** I first started with google. Will a reset help?

3/13/2018
Cabletech
Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome! I would be happy to assist today with your question.

Give me just a moment while I review the information provided.

I see you were speaking with the automated system. I understand you have a problem with your Google password. I would like to try and have you reset it. Have you already tried this step or would you like some instructions to resetting your Google password?

how to reset my google password ***** my phone
no
Fran
Fran, Computer Support Specialist

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question today. I apologize for the extended wait time you've experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

click on this link https://myaccount.google.com/intro/signinoptions/password?hl=en-US and go thru the reset instructions on the page

You will need to put your email in and clcik sign in and then forgot password

Ok. My password ***** changed. My email for this is***@******.***
$39 too much

Please note: You may see offers for ADDITIONAL SERVICES that are automatically generated by the website. They are completely optional. Please feel free to ignore them.

Did you get your password *****?

You requested remote session. I rejected it because I thought you may have requested by mistake

Do you want remote session?

Fran
Fran, Computer Support Specialist

Ok lets get the password *****

Do you remember any of your last passwords?

Ok what is the phone number on the account please

My password ***** accepted. Please do not charge me $39. It is fixed without using your expert service

Ok you requested the remote session. I tried to stop it. did you use the link I sent you? for the password *****?

you'll need to call JA customer service
1(###) ###-####to ask for a refund.

Thank you