Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I bought a new Kodak Verite 55W eco printer and cannot

Customer Question

I bought a new Kodak Verite 55W eco printer and cannot attach it to my computer because it is not compatible with XP. I need to have at least windows 7. How can I get that?
JA: What Kodak model do you have?
Customer: Verite 55 W Eco
JA: How long has this been going on with your Kodak printer?
Customer: I just am trying to install it now and Kodak informed me I need windows 7 for the printer to be compatible.
JA: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?
Customer: I have no idea. Please, bear with me, I am a 71 year old grandma who is not really technical.
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't know what else to tell you.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 8 months ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Are you connecting the printer to your XP computer with a USB cable or Wireless?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
with usb cable
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
NO.......and I do not want any additional charges on my card. I do not want to use this service. Please advise.