I keep getting the blue screen and it keeps restarting. It…

Customer Question
I keep getting the...

I keep getting the blue screen and it keeps restarting. It will get to the desktop then go blue on me.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Asus E403N series

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your E403N? Have you installed any updates recently?

OS WIN10

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/13/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Aaron B, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Aaron B
Aaron B, Computer Support Specialist

My name is ***** ***** I can assist you. Do you have any recovery media ie. Windows 10 DVD or USB? If not do you have another computer with Windows 10 installed?

If you do have a second computer, you can create a Recovery Drive with that computer. You would need a DVD disc or USB flash drive. The Windows*****would have tools that could possibly fix your blue screen problem.

Please let me know if you need assistance with creating the recovery media and or tools.

Thanks,

Aaron

Sorry Aaron while I was waiting I think I fixed the problem. Please do not charge my credit card I did not actually use your services. If I find the the problem still is not resolved, I will refer back to this and contact you then. Thank you. JH