I have 4 App Store & iTunes cards that say the prepaid card…

I have 4 App...

I have 4 App Store & iTunes cards that say the prepaid card can’t be activated. What do I do?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Awhile ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No I don’t know where that is. 123_1.jpeg

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

The message states that the prepaid card has not been properly activated

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Hello. I need help. I’m the victim of fraud
3/13/2018
Jamie Macko
Jamie Macko, Computer Engineer

Thank you for your question today. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist.

Make sure you're using these steps when redeeming a code:

On your MAC, iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

1. Tap iTunes Store, App Store, or iBooks Store on your device.
  2. Scroll to the bottom of the Featured section and tap Redeem.
  3. Tap "You can also enter your code manually."
  4. Type your gift or content code and tap Redeem. (If you have an iTunes Gift Card, use the 16-digit code on the back of the card that begins with the letter X.)
  5. After you redeem a gift card code, your iTunes account balance will update.

You can find the full article with screenshots here: http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1574

If these steps fail, and you still receive an error about activation from the cards. What you normally should do when you have an iTunes card that has not been activated is go back the retailer from whom you purchased the card and discuss the problem with them. They should either correctly activate the card or give you a new one. If they refuse to help, as some retailers do, or you don't know or can't get to the retailer, go here:
https://getsupport.apple.com/

and follow the instructions to report the issue to the iTunes Store. They will ask for a scan of the front and back sides of the card as well as a scan of the receipt.

Please let me know if you have any further questions or need any clarity.

If this helps, please rate me 5 stars!

Thanks,
Jamie

Jamie Macko
Jamie Macko, Computer Engineer
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
3 of the cards say they have already been redeemed. 1 says it can’t be activated. I spoke with my bank and they say I am the victim of fraud and to contact you to possibly retrieve my funds. Please help me!
Phone call session started

We are not affiliated with Apple (Itunes) nor do we sell Itunes or pre-paid cards. We are only a service for end users to speak with experts in certain fields. You may want to contact Apple directly to express the issues with the card saying they have been redeemed to see what they can do for you. Or contact the re-seller that you purchased the cards from. We are not re-sellers, so I am not able to assist you with getting any refunds or re-activating the cards again. That would be up to Apple, and the re-seller of the cards to handle.
This is the number for Apple that I would start with: 1-***-***-****

If you tell me the re-seller you purchased these from then I can help get you a contact here as well.

Thanks,

Jamie

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you for your reply. The re-seller is Kroger Store 375

My pleasure,

For Kroger you will want to contact:

By Phone: Call 1-800-KRO-GERS (1-***-***-****)

Customer Service Hours of Operation

Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to midnight EST
Saturday and Sunday, 8:00 AM to 9:30 PM EST

-Jamie

Jamie Macko
Jamie Macko
Jamie Macko, Computer Engineer