GOOD MORNMING...WELL FOR OVER A MONTH NOW I HAVE TRIED TO…

GOOD MORNMING...WELL FOR OVER...

GOOD MORNMING...WELL FOR OVER A MONTH NOW I HAVE TRIED TO GET INTO MY ACCOUNT***@******.*** I FORGOT MY PASSWORD ***** THE OTHER ONE TO CONTACT ME WITH IS NOT WORKING EITHER...CSN U DO THIS FOR ME PLEASE IM IN HOSPITAL AND UNABLE TO DO MUCH I NEED SOMEONE TO PUT A PASSWORD ***** THIS ACCOUNT

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

LAP TOP

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

LENOVA

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Lenovo? Have you installed any updates recently?

YES MANY

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

JUST WANT TO KNOW MY NEW PASSWORD ***** POSSIBLE PLEASE

3/13/2018
Fran
Fran, Computer Support Specialist

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question today. I apologize for the extended wait time you've experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

can i get into my yahoo account now with new password

Have you reset your password? with the new password?

Fran
Fran, Computer Support Specialist
password ***** ***** please use that one for me

let me send you the link to connect remotely

ok hold please

do you have the hotmail.com email still

do you still have your Hotmail.com account? please give me the email address for the hotmail account and password

using the Hot mail account is the only way to reset the password ***** your yahoo account

the one i used is not working either i have a new hotmail account the Nikki)1938 isnt working eith..the one i have now is***@******.*** i have tried this before also stillwont work
thats why i asked u yto do it for me

what was the password ***** the Nikki)*****@******.*** ?

dm phone isnt working either this sure isnt my dsy or month lol it dont work either Frandont work either

Well I just thought I would try

normally emails dont stop working unless you delete them completely

I know this is difficult one sry....everything got messed up...thats why i changed hotmail addy also
ohhhhh so u cant fix it either
i didnt delete just passowrd wont work on that one either i used candyass on that one also

ok lets try to get this resolved. Do you have the cell number used for the hotmail account?

Just be patient and try. the hot mail is a Microsoft account. So what phone number is ***** this account?

no sorry Fran i have to leave the doctor is here im sorry i will leave this site up for now maybe i should just cancell everything
talk soon sorryyyyyyyyyy hugsss god bless
Oh my you took out money from my account and now i have nothing for food....im not HAPPY PERSON RIGHT NOW

This is a paid service. And we haven't finished our session. You had to leave. You can request a refund if you like. But I'm still available to help if you would like to finish

JA has a 100% sanctification policy.

satisfaction policy

Please let me know how you would like to proceed?

Please cancell this program

call customer service @ 1(###) ###-####to cancel. Thanks

It Said 5.00 not 51.70 im not HAPPY WITH THIS
pLEASE cancell FOR MEEEEEEEEEEEEE
weLL SINCE NOW MY PHONE DONT WORK AND U CHARGED ME ME THE 51.70 AND THE 5.00 ALL IN ONE DAY WOULD U BE HAPPY SINCE THATS ALL THE MONEY I HAD LEFT FOR FOOD....I WILL NOT NEED YOUR HELP ANYMORE SO CANCELL IM GOING TO CANCELL ALL EMAIL ADDIES SHAKING HEAD IM NOT HAPPY LAYING HERE SICK IN THE FRIKKEN HOSPITAL AND UNABLE TO DO ANYTHING .........AGAINNNNNNNNNNNNN CANCELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL