I'm trying to find # to call for customer service. Longtime…

Customer Question
I'm trying to find...

I'm trying to find # to call for customer service. Longtime Plus subscriber and now I'm getting commercials

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Lenovo windows 10 what does that have to do with my issue

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Couple weeks....try to get customer service to get plus back....not sure been billed....moved end of Janaury

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No ty

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/13/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your subscription. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

What subscription is this for? A music app such as Pandora, or tv app etc?

Do you still have the email you signed up with?

I'm totally confused simply want to reestablish Plus ( have for longtime) and want the monthly billing. Hope I'm not duplicating an account and why would I need to download listening to music now.
Why do I need troubleshoot?

What music app do you need to resubscribe to for your plus upgrade so i can send you directions.

I don't have an app I just play Pandora
are you there?

Pandora is the app.

Ok, first, you will have to log into Pandora and ensure you are using the Plus. If not, you can add your card and upgrade again like this:

1. Visit www.pandora.com/upgrade.
  2. Select the subscription plan you prefer.
  3. Choose your method of payment:
    • If you choose to pay by credit card, enter your credit card information on the Payment Information page.
    • If you choose to pay by PayPal you will be redirected to their site to complete the transaction. To learn more about PayPal or to sign up for a PayPal account, please visit their website by clicking here.
  4. Agree to the Pandora Subscription Terms and submit your payment.

Your subscription will be set to auto-renew by default, but this setting can be changed anytime after submitting your payment.

https://help.pandora.com/customer/en/portal/articles/1782839-upgrade-to-pandora-plus-or-pandora-premium?b_id=14545

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. Reply with any and all errors or concerns referring to your technical issue.

Thank you,

~Franklin

After you do that, if you renew the subscription to Plus or realize you are already on it, let me know as that is another technical issue with different directions to investigate/reset.

Make sure you close the app and reopen after you do those steps and/or reboot your device.

Franklin