WHEN I TYPE if my hand accidentally touches the center pad,

Customer Question
WHEN I TYPE if...

WHEN I TYPE if my hand accidentally touches the center pad, the cursor moves all over the place. Consequently when i look up i may be typing in the middle of a previous sentence i had already written. How do i make the pad not so sensitive so just touching it doesn't make this happen?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

It is windows 10 Intel core 17 7th generation, where do i find the model number?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Since i bought it. I had some tecjhnicians take a look at it but there was no change

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No that it is. Actually one last question, when i hook up the computer to a larger screen there is no sound

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/13/2018
Tech Support Specialist: John, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
John, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer which is a paid independent Q&A and Tech support providing site. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble.

Could you please provide make and model of the laptop ?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

how can i find on the computer?

Please check on the bottom of the laptop for make and full model.

i already havve 24 hour service from Best Buy, so don't want to pay more money, paid 299 for theirs for 3 years
Can't uyou just tel me how to get make and model since i don't see it on the computer?
Are you there?

Sorry to say that this question has a value which you already deposited (40$) and that is the only charge required.If you are referring to secure remote assistance message it’s not send by me it’s an automated message from the site and it’s optional so you can ignore it.Do you wish to continue or not?

no, i was told $5 to answer question , please refund my $5.

I have no control over billing i am just one of the expert who helps customers with computer issues. If you have any trouble regarding billing please contact customer service using the options in this link: - http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Sincerely,