Window 10 slow opining folders and sub folders. This happens…

Customer Question
Window 10 slow opining...

Window 10 slow opining folders and sub folders. This happens after the pc is been on for a wail. When I’m working in Excel if I want to save my work it takes 20 seconds and longer to open the window to select Yes or No. Please help

Technician's Assistant: Is your Excel file saved to cloud storage services like Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

The clock keeps losing time

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/13/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Michelle, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out

since when are you facing this problem

It's been about a year, I usualy restart the computer and the problen stops, but few hours later slows down again

seems that there could be either background processes or windows files that could be in conflict causing the computer to slow down

we will have to try a series of steps to resolve this

let's get started

i will have to run multiple tools

if you wish i can remote connect and do it for you else i can give you the steps

let me know which way you would like to proceed

Michelle, are you with microsoft?

i am with justanswer.com

i have an experience of more than 14 years with computers

I was under the impression you where with microsoft

i am sorry for the confusion but at the very beginning i mentioned -

You are at www.justanswer.com services

Sorry for wasting your time but I'm not sure I want to continue.

no problems

if you change your mind and wish to continue, reply to me on this page and i will be glad to assist you