My pc crashed got new with 10 on it. Have my zune w 60 g of…

Customer Question
My pc crashed got...

My pc crashed got new with 10 on it . Have my zune w 60 g of music I don’t want to loose. I installed the Zune software on my new PC but it will not reverse transfer or reverse syncs . Was thinking going to groove music but do not see how to load all my music from Zune to the PC in groove

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your music?

Zune is fine and if I plug-in to the new computer it does recognize it I could transfer music from the computer to leave soon or I can do them drag them over a few at a time but I will be there for days

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

It’s a new pc

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/13/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Aaron B, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Aaron B
Aaron B, Computer Support Specialist

My name is ***** ***** I can assist you. As you probably know Zune was replaced with Groove Music. You can try downloading Zune 4.8. If you have this software already installed you can try compatibility mode.

Right click the Zune executable and select "Properties" from a pop up menu. In properties look for and click on a "Compatibility Tab". Place a check mark in a box next to "Run this program in compatibility mode for:".

In that drop down list choose a prior version of Windows. I recommend running Zune in Windows 7 compatibility mode. If this still does not allow you to transfer your music, you could reinstall Zune by choosing the compatibility mode before running the installer.

Right click the Zune install executable and follow the same instructions from above. I recommend trying Windows 7 first since I think that was the last operating system Zune supported. Zune was designed for Windows 7 and prior operating systems.

Thanks,

Aaron