Always must enter password at sign in. How to stop annoying…

Customer Question
Always must enter password...

Always must enter password ***** sign in

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

How to stop annoying request to use password ***** all signins

Technician's Assistant: The Computer Technician will be able to walk you through that. What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Eliminate use of annoying password ***** signins

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Direction are confusing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Only password ***** signin

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/13/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 4 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please which email program you are using?

Please let me know