Can not get into email. Doesn't let me get that far te

Customer Question
Can not get into...

Can not get into email

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Doesn't let me get that far te biggest problem is new phone number

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Craftwitch46

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/13/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 4 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What exactly happens when you try to sign into your email account?

Please let me know

i am tell me now i have the wrong email new Phone 1(###) ###-#### email is [email protected] bad for years

Sorry I do not understand your reply

My question was

Please let me know

no way do i look like i'm made of money this started over floods

I am sorry but I still do not understand your replys

Do you see my messages at all?

tells me I have e one for 39 dollaras?
it tells me I don't have acc

yes, the cost for this is $39

no way this not my doing it YAHOO's

ok