I'm trying to cancel my Linkedin subscription -- in my

Customer Question
I'm trying to cancel...

I'm trying to cancel my Linkedin subscription -- in my opinionn I never subcribed and this came up on their customer service page

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update LinkedIn?

Around October or or November -- I only did it to find a friend I didn't mean to subscribe

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your LinkedIn?

Tried to call Customer Sercie but it is impossible

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think I should be charged anything -- for at least the last 4-5 months -- I wasn't reading my bank statements carefully until now

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/13/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer.com, this is a preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I am sorry to hear that you are facing such trouble with your
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.

To cancel your Premium subscription:

1. Click the Me icon at the top of your LinkedIn homepage.
  2. Select Premium subscription settings from the dropdown.
  3. Under Account type on the left, click Cancel subscription.
  4. Choose a cancellation reason and click Continue.
  5. Click Cancel my subscription.
This response is not satisfAtpry. Please cancel my subscription to Just answer effective immediately. Thank you
I don't have a Linkedin homepage
Please cancel my subscription to JustAnswer Effective immediately. Thank you.