I changed my account and passwords .now I can't log in even…

Customer Question
HI . I changed...

HI . I changed my account and passwords .now I can't log in even tho I remember it correctly.it's in Arabic

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Hp

Technician's Assistant: What HP model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

Window 10 .I think it's note book

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Window 10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your laptop? Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to log in

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/13/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 4 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the website address you use to sign into your account with?

Please let me know