I bought this laptop from the HSN chanel around Xmas time. I…

Customer Question
My name is***** bought...

My name is***** bought this laptop from the HSN chanel around Xmas time. I need help in learning how yo use it. I want to order a printer of my own instead of asking my neighbor to use theirs.. That request for advice is probe #1.....a 2 part directive..

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

I can`t read the model # on the bottom of it, too small. bar coding on a slip of paper giving start up info has these numbers...923863-002

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your laptop? Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes. I just found #. TPN-C129 orTPN-C130

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes. I am 80 years old and do not see well. and id has been at least 8 years since I have used a computer, a Gateway which I loved.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/13/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer.com, this is a preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I am sorry to hear that you are facing such trouble with your
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.

What kind of a printer are you looking for inkjet or Laser?

Laseer

for home or business purpose?

NO I just want to know what to buy. I need price ranges. And my neighbor ngot a deal when buyung ink for his laser printer.
tellme what you offer

for home or business purpose?

i though help was free

at the very beginning its stated is a paid service.

I need help

you are requesting remote assistance?

Do you want me to provide you the best options to choose the best printer for your use?

PLEASE DO NOTC\
Don`t charge me 39 dollars

i am not charging $39 for remote assistance.

I was told you don`t charge for help. DO NOT CHARGE ME 39 DOLLARS
Please help me with this HP computer. Are you going to try to charge me 39 dollars every time I have a chat. I am astonished b your greed and the greed of the president of the USA. Why are you charging me money to spend money to purchase one of your products.
Help! HELP! [email protected]
I need to know the best laser printer for home use.. Give price ranges. I need to down load all that will help me in constructing format for my writing. Tell me books to buy. HELP!
Tech Support Specialist: Jamie Macko, Computer Engineer replied 4 months ago
Jamie Macko
Jamie Macko, Computer Engineer

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist.

For your printing needs, this is a highly recommended printer. It is fast, reliable, and the ink is very cheap compared to other models.
There are cheaper printers on the market, but with cheap models, usually comes expensive ink refills. This is the best as far as upfront cost, and management costs, this printer is around $80:
http://bit.ly/2FxUjHd

It is available online and in stores at Best buy for your convenience.

Also some good starter books are:

https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/windows-10-simplified-paul-mcfedries/1124302442?ean=9781119057154&pcta=n&st=PLA&sid=BNB_DRS_New+Core+Shopping+Textbooks_00000000&2sid=Google_&sourceId=PLGoP165114&gclid=Cj0KCQjw7Z3VBRC-ARIsAEQifZT004_buN4D4Y-9GWGT_DODaypmwtfL66K0hg0rPirSNHVPCIryavIaAvA9EALw_wcB

or
https://www.amazon.com/Windows-10-Guide-Manual-Microsoft/dp/1532828365

Please let me know if you have any furthers questions, or would like any clarity, I am happy to assist.

If this helps, please rate me 5 stars!

Thanks,
Jamie

Hello, did you need any further assistance with this? Let me know if you do.

Thanks,
Jamie