Hii ...recently in september 2017 I ordered my lenovo flex 5…

Hii ...recently in september...

Hii ...recently in september 2017 I ordered my lenovo flex 5 through staples but from past 3 months my facing problem with my screen as screen of laptop gets flicker continuosly

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Flex?

Windows10

Technician's Assistant: Does your Flex make any noise when rebooted? Are any of the LED lights on?

Ya it make noise i didnt notice about light thing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Thats it

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
let me know where do you reply
m waiting??
3/13/2018
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer.com, this is a preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I am sorry to hear that you are facing such trouble with your Lenovo Flex 5
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.
can you explain me a bit more about this

How often does the screen flickers?

whenever i open my laptop or keep it over bed or watching youtube it will flicker very frequently

since how many days the problem started

can u provide any kind of guarantee for this ...like once it gets fixed it will not create problem again

is the product under warranty?

Flickering issue can be for many reasons, it could be a bad led display, bad driver software or corrupted driver software it could be the main motherboard as well.

Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer
it has 1 year warranty and I m facing this problem from past 3 months

To get started with our SECURE REMOTE ASSISTANCE session, please click on the link above:

On the page that opens up, click "I Agree."

Download the remote file when prompted, and then OPEN/RUN the "Elsinore Screen Connect" file downloaded (at the very bottom of your browser window, usually in the lower left corner.)

I'll then be connected.

Ok

remote session is opened at my side you need to follow the steps to connect at your end.

i just want to open it ryt?

remote link not opening?

The file I downloaded that one I need to open ryt

correct

This app can't run on your pc this is written when I m trying to open it
My pc won't allow this file to open
my pc wont allow to open that file

What is the error you get when you try to install the Elsinore file?

what is the operating system running on the computer.

This app can't run on your pc.......just this

Windows 10?

windows 10

it should work without a problem, please try again

or try this

www.anydesk.com

i tried many times when i downloaded that file and trying to open it it says this pc can,t run this file
this one is working my password ***** that is###-##-####
hello
hello give me your password ***** that i can connect pc
hellloooooooooooooooo

you need to give me the any desk address then i can connect

under this desk you have an address give me that.

thats what i gave you above password###-##-####
sir plz can u make it quick

accept it please

i think we are connected now

you need to check allow control for anydesk as i am unable to control the mouse

accept my connection request and select the checkbox for full control or clipboard.

I can c u r operating mouse

not getting full control disconnected again

No worries again connected

connecting is choppy

Connection i mean

close anydesk and reopen it again let me try a new connection.

closed

I have checked the settings on the remote screen every settings on the computer seems to be good however the problem is with the ribbon cable (video) display which has a problem
since the product it under warranty you can avail free warranty service and get the screen replaced for free.

hello sir

working on the remote screen.

hello
still flickeering
Hey! We will continue tomorrow as I am sleeping. It's 4:26 am here

If its still flickering than you will have to get to fixed from the service center.

I have seen this problem more than many times if it not fixed with the driver software the problem is with the led display screen or the ribbon cable (video) which needs to be replaced.

OK

Try to shut down and restart and go into the bios screen you will still get flickring its a hard ware problem as the product is under warranty you can get the screen replaced without charge.

I hope you understand, hardware issue can be diagnosed and it only gets fixed when the faulty part is replaced.

Vaishali you can contact me anytime you want through justanswer.com service i will help you if you need further assistance.

Good night.