I had no trouble with Skype until you took it over some time…

Customer Question
I had no trouble...

I had no trouble with Skype until you took it over some time ago. Now I can't get on to it.

Technician's Assistant: Is your Skype file saved to cloud storage services like Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive?

I've no idea.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to be able to speak with my son in Sweden again before I die!

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/13/2018
Tech Support Specialist: arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist

My name is ***** ***** of the expert in computer category. I am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected

Please find reply box below to post your response

Let me know when you are ready

I couldn't understand how to complete imy mobile number which has four numerals, then three, then another three. Your instructions didn't allow for this combination.

Are you using Skype on mobile?

No. I am not prepared to pay for something I had before Microhard took it away.

You don't have to pay more.

Just answer my queries...

Are you using Skype on mobile?

No. Only on my Windows 7 PC
Why can't you fix it by signing me up as a new customer? Wouldn't that be easier than the roundabout I'm on now? Sorry, I don't mean to be rude, you are doing your best ... but it's very frustrating. If I have a problem with anything else I'm put through to India or the Philippines and its all fixed so quickly.
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer.com, this is a preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I am sorry to hear that you are facing such trouble with your skype account
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.

What exactly are you having trouble with skype login?

I.m not paying for something I had before Microsoft took it over.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Video Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Please note: You may see ADDITIONAL SERVICES offer which is automatically generated by the website. They are completely optional. you may close the offer if you don't want to avail additional service, we can continue with the chat service you have opted for.

Assume I am a new customer and want to use Skype; why cant you sign me up as it was with Skype originally. It only took five minutes then?

if you want to use Skype as a new customer you will have to provide a new email address and a working phone number at your possession.