I ordered two shirts, one for a man born in April and one…

Customer Question
I ordered two shirts...

I ordered two shirts, one for a man born in April and one for a woman born in April, but only received the man's shirt. through Pay Pal I was charged $60.80. That was in February 28th. What happened to the shirt for my wife?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update PayPal?

Beginning of March. My checking account closed 3/07 and it was on my monthly record from the bank

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your PayPal?

No I have no way to contacting them the only reason I used pay Pal was because that it the only way your system would use a credit card.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No, jusr when I will get my shirt or a refund.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/13/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Louie, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Louie, Computer Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie.
Initially, it looks like you may be trying to reach an online store.
This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A services. JustAnswer is not affiliated with this online store.
Still and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question.
Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

I was referred to this site by the company where I bought the shirts on line on facebook.

Please provide a LINK to this "...company...facebook..."