Its myold iphone i cant unlock it. Last 2 years. Im trying…

Customer Question
Its myold iphone i...

Its myold iphone i cant unlock it

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Last 2 years

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Im trying now

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I forgot my 4 digit pssscode for my phone

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/13/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Please try the following fix:

1. Open iTunes program on a Windows or Mac computer. If needed, download and install the latest iTunes software at the Apple website below on the computer first:
    http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/
  2. Connect the iPhone to the computer with the USB Cable.
  3. On the iPhone, press and hold the Home button and the Power button at the same time.
  4. After 11 seconds release the Power button, but continue holding the Home button (for about another 10 seconds) until the iTunes program shows that it has detected an iPhone in recovery mode.
  5. Click Restore and confirm / continue.
    - Note: You can click on the small circle icon or small down arrow icon at the upper right corner in the iTunes program on the computer in order to see the download progress.

Note: The steps must be done correctly; you may have to try a couple of times, or so.

- You can also see the video instructions at the website below; it may be easier:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_JY750KUmk

- Do you have iPhone 4, 5, 6, 7, etc.?

- Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,

How is it going? What's the make / model of your computer, if any?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further; we can schedule a time. Thank you.