I don't know what u mean when u ask about six numbers or…

Customer Question
I don't know what...

I don't know what u mean when u ask about six numbers or digits

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Are you talking about the name of my phone

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

What does that mean i have a cricket phone lg fortune

Technician's Assistant: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your LG phone? What have you tried so far?

It just started today don't know what to do

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Just help me anyway they can I'm lost

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer
3/13/2018
Tech Support Specialist: David L, Systems Engineer replied 5 months ago
David L
David L, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Please provide more details on the issue so I can better assist you.