I want to remove the donut which had appeared on my profile…

I want to remove...

I want to remove the donut which had appeared on my profile ad a picture on my android phoned

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

SAMSUNG ANDROID PHONE A3 I THINK

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your A3? What have you tried so far?

Tried everything that I can find on internet had the phone a week

3/13/2018
David L
David L, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Open Settings, open your profile and click Edit.
Then click the "-" in the upper right corner of the stock picture (which you describe as a doughnut).

The camera will open - take a selfie or select the picture icon and select a picture from your gallery and save the setting.

Please let me know the result.

David L
David L, Systems Engineer
There is no profile button under settings. There is an edit button on the profile photo but no - on it.

Ok then next go into Settings and then at the top right click the icon that looks like your current profile picture and then click the icon in the middle where the profile picture should be and select to either take a photo or choose a picture.

Please let me know if that works for you.

If you are ready for the remote assistance session you requested, just let me know. I can access your laptop, then work with you to login to Gmail to change your picture which should sync to your phone.

I'm ready and waiting.

Please click the following link to open the remote assistance web page:

click here

Then click the I Agree button near the bottom of the web page to download

the remote assistance program. Select Run if prompted and if not prompted

then double click the Elsinore file in your downloads folder to start the

remote assistance session.
If you are prompted with a message "can't be opened because it is from an

unidentified developer" then to run the program hold down the Control key

and click the Elsinore application icon (the program should also be located

in your Downloads folder if you need to locate it). From the contextual menu

choose Open. A popup will appear asking you to confirm this action. Once you

confirm the program will run and the remote session will start.