I am trying to sign in to my google account. i changed my…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to sign in to my google account. i changed my password ***** i'm being notified to use "my iPhone to sign in and i do not own an i phone . I do have one but it's my job phone and i cannot access any outside activity other than job related. i have a Nvidia device (two of them and when i registered one with you guys ,everything was fine , then i forgot my password ***** i went to register the other device and although it went successfully i am notified to do it through my phone ,by you guys and this is not possible. could you please let me do this without the phone system?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Almost 60 mins.ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Why ? ..i do not have that capabilty. why can't i do this through the Nvidia device ,like i did previously?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that i want to sign in with my new password ***** my device, without going thru the phone.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/13/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

no, i do not. i would like to cancel my subscription. just take the $5.00 and let me be.