I wish to make a payment with a visa card using

Customer Question
I wish to make...

I wish to make a payment with a visa card using paypal...help please?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update PayPal?

Have only used paypal to select method of payment using a credit card

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your PayPal?

You changed your site so I am lost trying to find how to do this

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
You haven't answered my question. How do I send a Visa payment...don't want to join paypal. Have done this multiple times and now can't find the way to do this.
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/13/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.