I recently downloaded a new subscription. I receive a

Customer Question
I recently downloaded a...

I recently downloaded a new subscription. I receive a message telling me there is an issue with the license. Please advise.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

It is a HP unit. I do not know the model. I believe the OS is 7. The unit belongs to my senior citizen parents.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

This evening. I have tried restarting.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of at this time.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/13/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer.com, this is a preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I am sorry to hear that you are facing such trouble with downloading software.
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.
can you explain me a bit more about this
What exactly are you having trouble with?