I can’t get online it keeps say processing auto

Customer Question
Hello I can’t get...

Hello I can’t get online it keeps say processing auto configuration

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

It’s a dell I’m not sure of the model

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

For weeks I’ve tried everything I know I’ve call my internet company

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes when I try to go online it comes up your connection is not secure

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/13/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Dan, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Dan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. What web browser are you using and have you tried different browsers to see if you get the same error?