Its not my computer its my Mocrosoft account I Entered my…

Customer Question
Its not my computer...

Its not my computer its my Mocrosoft account I Entered my Phone number wrong for My profile and so I can not get my Pass word changed for Microsoft or my email. I do not Know the passwords for either of them

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Microsoft account on any other devices?

No just this one

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I tied that and the phone number is ***** I need to fix

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

It is my Micosoft sight that is messed up the phone Numbe in my profile is wrong and thats what I need to fix

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer
I donot remember if I had any security questions. All I want to do is reset my phone number in my Microsoft account so can enter it properly.
I am now locked out of microsot accpunt for trying and entering the wrong password
I have outlook on My cell phone and I think that is part of outlook I dont know if that matters
I ment that is pat of micosoft in the last question. I am also locked out of microsoft for entering to many wrong passwords
is there anyone there I havent seen any new responces in 1/2 hr
3/13/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 5 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

I would rather not spend that much
I'm on a fixed income
I'm locked out of microsoft for to many tries at the password. All I need is to get in there and reset my profile so that my phone number is *****

Did you reset the password?

I couldnt that is the issue i cant use my cell phone number because microsoft does not recognize it and my email doesn't work either

Click here: https://account.live.com/acsr?

Fill out the form

I have my email on my cell phone but not my computer it won't let me fill out the information
Im very nervice about doing this .I don't want to get acomuter virus

What do you mean that it will not let you fill it out?

I aleady requested this
It asked for the email ans that is not my prroblem I need to change my phone number in my compute for my Microsoft account
that is my problem I have my email on my cell phone . I can not get it on my computer and I am locked out of Microsoft
I oked the 39.00 to do the remote assistance

You will need to fill out the form

what forrm

Fill out the form

there is no form showing on my computer
I am on my laptop my phone had to be charged and I do not have another phone
I canot make a new email becauswe I can't get into my Micro soft account that is my poblem

Did you click on the link after "Click here"

I filled out what I could but I CAN NOT set up anotherr email because I can not get in to my MICOSOFT ACCount until I can change my phone number in my profile because it is wrong

You can create a new email account regardless of having access to your old one

Please refund my 39 dollaes if you can not help me
how when it wants me to log into the main Microsoft page fist and Im Locked out of it