Screen is only covering 2 thirds of total page, Hewlett

Customer Question
Screen is only covering...

Screen is only covering 2 thirds of total page

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Hewlett Packard model # RTL8723Be

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Just a hour ago,and I called MicroSoft Help.They told me to hold down the control key and the minus key at the same time.Told me to get in touch with you.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I also tried to drag the screen and that would not work and that is when i called them.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/13/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Is it the whole computer's screen? Or is the issue occurring only on the internet or in a particular program?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Does your computer have Windows XP, Vista, or 7 or 8 or 10?

Is the Internet currently working on your computer?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help; we can schedule a time. Thank you.