It's fine. I am trying to take a picture and send it in an…

Customer Question
It's fine. I am...

It's fine. I am trying to take a picture and send it in an email. Could you give me a detailed step-by-step

Technician's Assistant: How large is the picture you're trying to attach?

I haven't taken the pic yet. I don't know how

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to attach your picture file or send an email?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just how to take a picture and how to attach a pic to an email

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer
3/12/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 5 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** i will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

Which device are you using to take the picture?

My laptop

Do you have camera on your laptop to take the picture from the laptop?

No. It's not broken. I'll figure it out. Thanks for your help

I didnt say or ask whether it is broken or not, i am trying to figure out the device you want to take pictures from and then give you the steps.