Help please help. i have this guy on my computer saying I…

Help please help. i...

Help please help. i have this guy on my computer saying I have virus and spyware on my computer and the only way to get it off is to pay 199.99 for six months since i live on a fixed income that is only deal they can give me

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Assus i am really not sure what operating system is core i5 intel

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Well tried shuting off and restarting but then it locks up with this man talking saying that they are stealing my banking info etc

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No just if i close this page that it will disable by computer to ve their network and they work for microsft

3/12/2018
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?

you can help me?

yes

if I dont pay the 39 can u still help me? i get 750 a month pay 475 rent and I just don't know what to do.
how can they do that when u have spyware and virus protection on your computer. and they say they work for microsoft

sent lower offer

Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

go here to connect me; https://tinyurl.com/ycxhk68o
This will download a file named Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client
Double click on this file to run it and connect me remotely.

I may need you to connect me again after the restart, use the same link above.

hey Cody are we done?
and my next question is does malware bytes defend against virus and everything

yes Malwarebytes would cover everything for protection

I thank you souch and i will install or update malwarebytes in am thank you Cody

yw!