I don't remember my google password. I'd like to retrieve it…

Customer Question
I don't remember my...

I don't remember my google password. I'd like to retrieve it or set up a new password. What are my options?

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Use of my laptop. Is that what you're asking?

Technician's Assistant: The Laptop Technician will be able to walk you through that. What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

It's an ASUS, I don't have a model number, and the OS is Windows. Is this the info you're asking for?

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Asus? Have you installed any updates recently?

I have not installed any updates recently.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not to my knowledge...

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/12/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

May I have your gmail address so that i can check for the password ***** option from my side?