I want to logon to a website in Canada from Las Vegas NV,The…

Customer Question
I want to logon to...
I want to logon to a website in Canada from Las Vegas NV,The problem is it is blocked. I dont want to use a VPN is there another way?
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/12/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you. A simple way would be to use the TOR web browser. This browser is easy to install and will use the TOR network to connect and you also have the ability to change your location with the click of a button. Also it is free, one moment and I will give you the download link.

Okay Thanks!

On this page you can download for windows, mac, or linux https://www.torproject.org/projects/torbrowser.html.en Just install it and it should allow you access to the blocked website. If it doesn't allow you access right away you may need to mess with the configuration and set it to Canada. Here are instructions:

https://www.torproject.org/docs/faq.html.en#ChooseEntryExit

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating for providing you a quick answer! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.