I need to renew my late husband's account. I do have the…

Customer Question
I need to renew...

I need to renew my late husband's account. I do have the case number, but

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

From what I can see, it's an Hb Intel does that make sense? I have the case #*****

Technician's Assistant: The Computer Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I've tried to renew the account through a chat session, but didn't have time enough to finish. I'm attempting to complete opening my own account since my husband has passed and will no longer be on the account.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Do you need the case #?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/12/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Sudipto, Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Sudipto, Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What type of account are you talking about?

If I provide you with the customer # wouldn't you be able to look up what type of account it is?

Is this an email account or any other type of account?